Found a simple way to ward off the winter cold with a warming hot drink and thought to share it with you. It's the Star Anise-Ginger Milk Steamer. See below for details of how to make yourself a cuppa:
-Freshly grated stem ginger
-Star Anise infused Honey (Home made)
-Star Anise to garnish
1. Heat milk with freshly grated ginger in a saucepan (till it's hot, but not boiling hot)
2. Strain out the ginger and discard it
3. Add Star Anise infused honey (or honey of your choice)
4. Froth with hand-held whisk or frothing machine
5. Pour in a mug and garnish with Star Anise
That's all there is to it!
Now, sit down, with your mug craddled between your palms and enjoy your winter warmer!
Gentle reminder: As with every hot drink, handle with care! This recipe works perfectly for me, but do check the ingredients are ideal for you before you try it.
Welcome to my blog, where I share things that inspire me. My faith, nature and the simple or imperfect things in life, are what brings me joy and inspire me to create. I look forward to sharing my inspirations with you. Thanks for stopping by!